- Lot: 3,994 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $544,900
- Price/sqft: $223
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Radiator, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Lot details \ L, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ PI, Style \ 18, Water Source \ Public
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1189001283
- Zillow Home ID: 70581879
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Garfield home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Garfield homes, this home is valued 51.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Garfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.2% greater than in Seattle, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Garfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garfield home values.
|927 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$706K||4||4||2,440|
|933 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$391K||3||1.75||1,370|
|925 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$620K||2||3||1,130|
|937 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$446K||2||2||1,980|
|941 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$379K||3||1||1,390|
|919 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$398K||4||1||1,350|
|945 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$438K||3||1||1,320|
|915 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$434K||5||1||1,680|
|2717 E Spring St Seattle, WA||$555K||3||2.5||2,130|
|947 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$442K||3||1||1,400|
|911 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$401K||3||1||1,580|
|928 27th Ave Seattle, WA||$396K||3||1||1,090|
|932 27th Ave Seattle, WA||$414K||4||1.5||1,230|
|925 Mlk Jr Way Seattle, WA||--||--||--||--|
|924 27th Ave Seattle, WA||$432K||4||2.75||1,230|
|938 27th Ave Seattle, WA||$492K||2||1||1,020|
|918 27th Ave Seattle, WA||$399K||2||1||1,020|
|909 Martin Luther King Jr Way Seattle, WA||$512K||5||2||2,490|
|942 27th Ave Seattle, WA||$451K||3||3||1,660|
|916 27th Ave Seattle, WA||$399K||2||1||980|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!