929 Portland Ave APT 1905, Minneapolis, MN 554042 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $325,000
- Bedroom,Full Bath,Kitchen,Living Room,Parking Type: Garage,Parking Type: Heated
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 282
- Parcel #: 2602924230540
- Zillow Home ID: 88844776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 929 Portland Avenue APT 1905
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elliot Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 84% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39% higher than in Minneapolis, and 410.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elliot Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elliot Park home values.
- Apt 2701$834K332,775
- Apt 2102$210K11840
- Apt 703$217K--2846
- Apt 1308$153K--1596
- Apt 2008$211K--1.5769
- Apt 2310$352K--21,205
- Apt 405$170K11.5710
- Apt 1110$139K11780
- Apt 601$349K--1.751,247
- Apt 2408$221K11.5840
- Apt 202$193K--1780
- Apt 905$251K22986
- Apt 1111$197K12835
- Apt 1802$211K11780
- Apt 1107$165K--1682
- Apt 1304$240K12945
- Apt 407$166K--1645
- Apt 704$233K--1.75853
- Apt 2405$300K--2986
- Apt 401$286K211,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292