- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
- Lot: 6,072 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $845
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 450 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Siding - Vinyl, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,479 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 21340043
- Zillow Home ID: 19549993
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ponderosa home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Sunnyvale as a whole. Among Ponderosa homes, this home is valued 12.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ponderosa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% less than in Sunnyvale, and 32.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ponderosa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ponderosa home values.
|925 Redwood Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.16M||4||2.5||1,479|
|1025 Sumac Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.14M||4||2.5||1,479|
|1023 Sumac Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.21M||3||2||1,882|
|924 Quercus Ct Sunnyvale, CA||$1.22M||4||2||1,500|
|921 Redwood Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.02M||3||2||1,296|
|928 Quercus Ct Sunnyvale, CA||$1.51M||5||2.5||2,850|
|1021 Sumac Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.23M||5||2.5||2,016|
|920 Quercus Ct Sunnyvale, CA||$1.12M||4||2.5||1,479|
|932 Redwood Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.07M||4||2.5||1,479|
|928 Redwood Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.15M||4||2.5||1,719|
|917 Redwood Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.08M||4||2.5||1,479|
|936 Redwood Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.22M||5||2.5||2,016|
|924 Redwood Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.21M||5||2.5||1,926|
|1024 Sumac Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1M||3||2||1,296|
|1022 Sumac Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.13M||4||2.5||1,479|
|1019 Sumac Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.27M||5||2.5||2,016|
|940 Redwood Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.01M||3||2||1,296|
|916 Quercus Ct Sunnyvale, CA||$1.01M||3||2||1,296|
|920 Redwood Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.08M||4||2.5||1,479|
|1020 Sumac Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,296|
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!