This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 3,216 all time views
- HOA Fee: $331/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $260,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 620 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Bedrooms: Split Bedrooms
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Style: Traditional
- Structure: Wood Frame
- Misc Exterior: Outside Lighting
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Presently Zoned: Single Family
- Approx Parcel Size: 2 Acre
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Bath: MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Additional Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Additional Rooms: Util. (inside)
- Interior Amenities: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Type of Cooling: Electric Source
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Major Appliances: Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- Additional Rooms: Separate Living Room
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Interior Amenities: Ceramic Tile
- Type of Heating: Electric Source
- Homestead: Y
- Additional Rooms: Loft
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Major Appliances: Disposer
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Dining: Family Combo
- Common: Garbage Pick-up
- Road Frontage: City Street
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Kitchen: Solid Srfce Cntrtops
- Utilities: DSL Available
- Association Fee: Y
- Additional Equipment: Security Sys.-Owned
- Interior Amenities: Thermal Window(s)
- Interior Amenities: Structured Wiring
- R-30 Ceiling
- R-11 Wall
- Utilities: Underground Util.
- Parking Facilities: Garage Door Opener
- Parking Facilities: 3 Car Garage
- Lot Description: Curb & Gutter
- Bedrooms: 1 Bdrm - Guest Suite
- Misc Exterior: Yard Well & Pump
- Common: Playground
- Road Frontage: 2 Lane Road
- Bedrooms: MBR - First Floor
- Interior Amenities: Window Treatment(s)
- Misc Exterior: Lanai - Screened
- Misc Exterior: Restrictns
- Misc Exterior: USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot Description: Consrvation Preserv
- Major Appliances: EnergyStar Appliance
- Energy Star Windows
- Type of Heating: Energy Star Heating
- Type of Cooling: Energy Star Cooling
- CTG: CTG
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,944 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 029322 0680
- Zillow Home ID: 103504426
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $216-352K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32092, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.8% higher than in Saint Augustine, and 334.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32092 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Augustine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32092 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Augustine
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.