9295 Stonemist Trce, Roswell, GA 300767 beds, 4 baths, 4,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- HOA Fee: $62
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $502,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Finished basement, 832 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 12 24520621014
- Zillow Home ID: 14672062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9295 Stonemist Trce
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30076 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.3% greater than in Roswell, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roswell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30076 home values.
- 9285 Stonemist Trce Roswell, GA$442K43.53,100
- 120 Stonemist Ct Roswell, GA$420K54.51,840
- Riverside Dr GA--------
- 9300 Stonemist Trce Roswell, GA$482K443,532
- 9275 Stonemist Trce Roswell, GA$543K43.54,482
- 1005 Windfaire Pl Roswell, GA$517K45.5--
- 125 Stonemist Ct Roswell, GA$541K444,822
- 9290 Stonemist Trce Roswell, GA$491K42.53,746
- 9265 Stonemist Trce Roswell, GA$444K42.53,273
- 1595 Old Riverside Rd Roswell, GA$223K311,206
- 9280 Stonemist Trce Roswell, GA$438K33.52,318
- 110 Stonemist Ct Roswell, GA$524K43.54,002
- 9270 Stonemist Trce Roswell, GA$534K43.53,800
- 9255 Stonemist Trce Roswell, GA$523K44.53,934
- Riverside Rd Roswell, GA--------
- 1607 Riverside Rd Roswell, GA--------
- 115 Stonemist Ct Roswell, GA$535K43.53,871
- 1670 Riverside Rd Roswell, GA$1.1M55.55,497
- 9260 Stonemist Trce Roswell, GA$513K43.53,595
- 105 Stonemist Ct Roswell, GA$494K544,454
Nearby Schools in Roswell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!