- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 1,584 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $53,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $44
- Appliances Included \ Gas Range, Area Num \ W Haven, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System \ None, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heating system: Hot Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Lease Terms \ Security Deposit, Listing Type Description \ Entry Only, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Mill Rate \ 40.1000, Neighborhood \ W Haven (110), Park Garage Type \ On-Street, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Rental Agreement \ Annual, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tenant Pays \ Cable TV, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Tenant Pays \ Heated, Tenant Pays \ Hot Water, Tenant Pays \ Water, Transaction Type \ Rent, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0049 B:0349 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58033951
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-173K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 25.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 65.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|47 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$224K||6||2||2,875|
|92 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$155K||5||1||1,912|
|85 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$201K||3||2.5||2,025|
|41 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$214K||5||2||2,299|
|53 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$171K||3||2||1,557|
|42 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$165K||3||1.5||1,462|
|39 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$153K||6||2||1,686|
|48 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$170K||Studio||--||1,508|
|40 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$167K||3||1.5||1,620|
|38 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$159K||3||1||1,452|
|37 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$138K||3||1.5||1,224|
|52 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$165K||3||1.5||1,540|
|72 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,600|
|2 4th Ave APT 8 West Haven, CT||$163K||2||1||--|
|34 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$131K||3||1.5||1,260|
|57 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$173K||3||2||1,634|
|56 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$144K||4||2||1,348|
|60 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$140K||3||2||1,231|
|64 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$105K||2||1||904|
|29 4th Ave West Haven, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,392|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!