93 Brookside Blvd, Hinckley, OH 442334 beds, 3 baths, 3,205 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 667 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,205 sqft
- Lot depth: 330
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 01703A03031
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34888084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 93 Brookside Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44233, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.4% less than in Hinckley, and 81% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44233 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hinckley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44233 home values.
- 101 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$282K42.52,978
- 85 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$272K42.52,754
- 111 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$271K42.52,689
- 69 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$265K33.52,449
- 123 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$305K42.53,133
- 60 Valley Brook Blvd Hinckley, OH$253K42.52,498
- 2261 Willow Brook Oval Hinckley, OH$234K432,576
- 2255 Willow Brook Ln Hinckley, OH$347K533,234
- 64 Valley Brook Blvd Hinckley, OH$219K32.51,720
- 133 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$274K42.52,490
- 62 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$277K42.752,800
- 88 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$299K432,673
- 2262 Willow Brook Ln Hinckley, OH$305K332,620
- 100 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$267K431,851
- 78 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$253K42.52,534
- 62 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$267K42.52,790
- 143 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$300K432,600
- 59 Valley Brook Blvd Hinckley, OH$262K432,347
- 52 Brookside Blvd Hinckley, OH$217K321,638
- 66 Valley Brook Blvd Hinckley, OH$247K422,388
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.