- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 1,925 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $265,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $181
- Finished basement, 463 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,462 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0I08 B:0005 L:0012
- Zillow Home ID: 56647328
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-389K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02050 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 1% decrease for Town of Marshfield as a whole. Among 02050 homes, this home is valued 16.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Town of Marshfield, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Marshfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02050 home values.
|95 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$305K||3||1||1,255|
|91 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$305K||3||1||1,463|
|90 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$308K||3||1||1,479|
|89 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$470K||4||2||2,818|
|97 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$469K||5||2||3,195|
|96 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$309K||3||1.5||1,729|
|88 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$333K||3||1||1,740|
|87 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$308K||3||1||1,255|
|15 Frisbie Rd Marshfield, MA||$310K||3||1||1,577|
|86 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$314K||3||1||1,361|
|18 Frisbie Rd Marshfield, MA||$338K||3||1||1,462|
|99 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$302K||3||1||1,624|
|16 Frisbie Rd Marshfield, MA||$324K||3||1||1,515|
|20 Frisbie Rd Marshfield, MA||$348K||4||2||1,975|
|85 Chandler Dr Marshfield, MA||$306K||3||1||1,510|
|14 Frisbie Rd Marshfield, MA||$310K||3||1||1,469|
|22 Frisbie Rd Marshfield, MA||$316K||3||1.5||1,769|
|20 Pierce Rd Marshfield, MA||$361K||4||2||1,945|
|12 Frisbie Rd Marshfield, MA||$316K||3||1||1,832|
|16 Pierce Rd Marshfield, MA||$304K||3||1||1,368|
Nearby Schools in Town of Marshfield
PK-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!