This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $915,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial, Water
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Stables, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ Yes, Golf course, Heating system: Propane, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Security System, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RN_TYPE \ Single Family, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,109 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0009B L:0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56917668
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $63K-1.4M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01929 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Town of Essex as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01929, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Essex, and 96.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01929 home values.
|89 Choate St Essex, MA||$909K||5||3.5||4,277|
|100 Choate St Essex, MA||$1.02M||4||2.5||3,908|
|85 Choate St Essex, MA||$751K||--||--||--|
|83 Choate St Essex, MA||--||--||--||--|
|105 Choate St Essex, MA||$444K||3||1||1,214|
|102 Choate St Essex, MA||$551K||3||2||2,090|
|98 Choate St Essex, MA||$635K||3||1.5||1,656|
|107 Choate St Essex, MA||$665K||4||2.5||2,789|
|109 Choate St Essex, MA||$815K||4||3.5||3,709|
|79 Choate St Essex, MA||$1.05M||3||2.5||3,827|
|106 Choate St Essex, MA||$1.45M||2||3||1,800|
|106 Choate St Essex, MA||$576K||2||4||900|
|77 Choate St Essex, MA||$1.07M||--||3.5||4,992|
|81 Choate St UNIT B Essex, MA||$742K||3||2.5||3,006|
|81 Choate St UNIT A Essex, MA||$598K||3||3||2,688|
|84 Choate St Essex, MA||$786K||3||3||2,814|
|75 Choate St Essex, MA||$976K||--||4||3,756|
|73 Choate St Essex, MA||$850K||--||4.5||3,396|
|10 Chebacco Rd Ipswich, MA||$874K||5||1.5||3,978|
|71 Choate St Essex, MA||$745K||4||3||3,722|
Nearby Schools in Town of Essex
PK-5 & ungraded1.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!