93 E Elm St, Greenwich, CT 068303 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,383 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,950,000
- Price/sqft: $818
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,383 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 169-01-2062S
- Zillow Home ID: 57310364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 93 E Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Greenwich, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06830 home values.
- 91 E Elm St Greenwich, CT$5.23M54.54,699
- 91 E Elm St UNIT S Greenwich, CT$5.36M54.54,699
- 97 E Elm St Greenwich, CT$1.7M42.52,919
- 91 E Elm St UNIT N Greenwich, CT$4.31M34.52,948
- 99 E Elm St Greenwich, CT$1.68M54.53,254
- 189 Connecticut Ave Greenwich, CT$1.01M422,184
- 11 Elm Pl # A Greenwich, CT$867K------
- 185 Milbank Ave Greenwich, CT$836K333,675
- 185 Milbank Ave UNIT E Greenwich, CT$2.37M23.52,684
- 185 Connecticut Ave Greenwich, CT$889K311,377
- 103 E Elm St Greenwich, CT$727K511,710
- 94 E Elm St UNIT 1 Greenwich, CT$2.89M242,970
- 90 E Elm St UNIT 1 Greenwich, CT$2.75M33.52,425
- 96 E Elm St UNIT 1 Greenwich, CT$2.88M353,393
- 183 Connecticut Ave Greenwich, CT$859K322,041
- 100 E Elm St UNIT 1 Greenwich, CT$2.89M34.52,629
- 19 Elm Pl Greenwich, CT$730K521,730
- 107 E Elm St Greenwich, CT$640K321,217
- 179 Connecticut Ave Greenwich, CT$1.15M321,710
- 211 Milbank Ave UNIT E Greenwich, CT$3.91M44.54,836
Nearby Schools in Greenwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.