- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00066 B:00067 L:000003
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57791909
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06095 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for Windsor as a whole. Among 06095 homes, this home is valued 26.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Windsor, and 3.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
|87 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$238K||5||2.5||2,102|
|99 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$244K||3||2.5||2,468|
|83 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$227K||4||1.5||1,901|
|101 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$241K||3||2.5||2,274|
|Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$241K||3||2.5||2,274|
|14 Sage Park Rd Windsor, CT||$182K||3||1||1,578|
|12 Sage Park Rd Windsor, CT||$212K||4||2.5||1,890|
|16 Sage Park Rd Windsor, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,470|
|10 Sage Park Rd Windsor, CT||$210K||3||1.5||1,852|
|75 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$233K||3||1.5||2,025|
|18 Sage Park Rd Windsor, CT||$175K||3||2||1,605|
|9 Nook Farms Rd Windsor, CT||--||--||--||--|
|104 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$254K||4||1.5||2,598|
|94 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$267K||4||3.5||2,915|
|100 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$250K||5||1.5||2,542|
|6 Sage Park Rd Windsor, CT||$205K||3||1.5||1,635|
|71 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$234K||3||1.5||2,065|
|20 Sage Park Rd Windsor, CT||$173K||3||1.5||1,495|
|67 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$224K||3||1.5||1,791|
|76 Hillcrest Rd Windsor, CT||$220K||3||1.5||1,936|
Nearby Schools in Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!