- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 198 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,845 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $229,900
- Price/sqft: $175
- MLS #: N354878
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Meriden, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mill Rate \ 35.7400, Neighborhood \ Meriden (27), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Pool Description \ In Ground, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,171 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1205 B:347B L:1-54
- Zillow Home ID: 58917747
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is 27.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Meriden, and 248.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|85 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$195K||3||1||1,472|
|101 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$188K||3||2||1,563|
|88 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$189K||3||2||1,392|
|141 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$183K||3||2||1,232|
|109 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$167K||2||1||1,104|
|77 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,237|
|108 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$210K||3||2||2,164|
|142 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$181K||3||1.5||1,477|
|152 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|117 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$201K||3||2||1,704|
|93 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$184K||3||1||1,171|
|116 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$190K||3||2||1,550|
|98 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$188K||3||2||1,250|
|Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$180K||3||2||1,216|
|125 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$180K||3||2||1,216|
|126 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$152K||2||1.5||980|
|61 Jeffrey Ln Meriden, CT||$176K||3||1||1,362|
|78 Alanby Dr Meriden, CT||$172K||3||1||1,276|
|86 Alanby Dr Meriden, CT||$166K||2||1.5||1,148|
|94 Alanby Dr Meriden, CT||$189K||3||1.5||1,506|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!