93 Newhall St, Lynn, MA 019023 beds, 1 bath, 1,265 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Parquet, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,265 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:081 B:587 L:002
- Zillow Home ID: 56078234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 93 Newhall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% higher than in Lynn, and 11.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
- 8 Amity St Lynn, MA$349K934,050
- 107 Newhall St APT 202 Lynn, MA$116K11374
- 107 Newhall St APT 102 Lynn, MA$116K11374
- 107 Newhall St APT 101 Lynn, MA$117K11597
- 107 Newhall St APT 303 Lynn, MA$116K11383
- 107 Newhall St APT 203 Lynn, MA$117K11403
- 107 Newhall St APT 103 Lynn, MA$117K11403
- 107 Newhall St APT 201 Lynn, MA$117K11597
- 107 Newhall St APT 301 Lynn, MA$117K11597
- 107 Newhall St APT 302 Lynn, MA$116K11374
- 99 Newhall St Lynn, MA$330K742,604
- 105 Newhall St Lynn, MA$174K41.51,387
- 101 Newhall St Lynn, MA$265K421,492
- 37 Amity St Lynn, MA$337K64.53,000
- 14 Amity St Lynn, MA$290K331,925
- 79 Newhall St Lynn, MA$229K31.51,316
- 56 Sachem St APT 6 Lynn, MA$141K21802
- 56 Sachem St APT 5 Lynn, MA$141K21802
- 56 Sachem St APT 1 Lynn, MA$134K21818
- 56 Sachem St APT 4 Lynn, MA$141K21802
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.