93 Orchard Dr, Greenwich, CT 068305 beds, 5 baths, 4,199 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Park, Water
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,199 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 201-01-3161S
- Zillow Home ID: 79852354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 93 Orchard Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06830 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% lower than in Greenwich, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 06830 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06830 home values.
- 87 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$2.45M43.53,167
- 107 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$1.91M42.52,760
- 90 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$2.6M44.54,594
- 303 Overlook Dr Greenwich, CT$1.63M43.54,148
- 311 Overlook Dr Greenwich, CT$1.16M322,134
- 75 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$1.64M432,282
- 315 Overlook Dr Greenwich, CT$1.35M332,278
- 113 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$2.08M43.53,732
- 299 Overlook Dr Greenwich, CT$1.65M42.52,552
- 69 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$3.03M64.53,825
- 317 Overlook Dr Greenwich, CT$2.31M533,700
- 273 Overlook Dr Greenwich, CT$2.46M34.54,200
- 71 Wildwood Dr Greenwich, CT$1.86M43.53,009
- 112 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$1.04M32.52,266
- 110 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$1.09M332,536
- 108 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$1.01M321,981
- 141 Woodside Dr Greenwich, CT$1.56M43.52,886
- 106 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$1.66M543,100
- 143 Woodside Dr Greenwich, CT$1.41M432,238
- 55 Orchard Dr Greenwich, CT$2.48M535,013
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.