93 Pembroke St UNIT 3, Boston, MA 021181 bed, 1 bath, 684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 7/13 12pm-1:30pm
- Built in 1865
- 29 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $486,000
- Price/sqft: $711
- MLS #: 71699161
- Flooring: Hardwood
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Window AC,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Rowhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 684 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: W:04 P:00488 S:006
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59182711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 93 Pembroke Street UNIT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% less than in Boston, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 3 beds, 4.02 baths
1,740 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 3 beds, 4.02 baths
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292