- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 5,057 all time views
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $331,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $257
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Partial basement
- Wet Bar
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:65 B:08 L:07 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 56542089
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $340-490K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01801 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0% fall for Woburn as a whole. Among 01801 homes, this home is valued 2.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 80% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
|87 Russell St Woburn, MA||$376K||4||2||1,080|
|85 Russell St Woburn, MA||$583K||4||3.5||2,166|
|101 Russell St Woburn, MA||$387K||2||1||1,120|
|114 Russell St Woburn, MA||$581K||4||3||3,068|
|109 Russell St Woburn, MA||$421K||3||2||1,064|
|109 Russell St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$308K||1||1||500|
|109 Russell St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$286K||1||1||430|
|63 Russell St Woburn, MA||$355K||2||1||976|
|120 Russell St Woburn, MA||$366K||3||1||1,040|
|48 Russell St UNIT 48 Somerville, MA||$373K||--||--||--|
|119 Russell St Woburn, MA||$412K||4||1||1,527|
|126 Russell St Woburn, MA||$370K||3||1||1,032|
|59 Russell St Woburn, MA||$404K||3||2||1,494|
|132 Russell St Woburn, MA||$369K||3||1||1,036|
|140 Russell St Woburn, MA||$380K||3||1.5||1,044|
|148 Russell St Woburn, MA||$395K||3||2||1,148|
|6 Wall Dr Woburn, MA||$773K||4||2.5||3,000|
|145 Russell St Woburn, MA||$516K||3||2||1,992|
|125 Russell St Woburn, MA||$397K||3||1.5||1,188|
|156 Russell St Woburn, MA||$419K||3||1||1,470|
Nearby Schools in Woburn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!