- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- 95 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,438 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $29,700
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: 07389074
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Basement \ Slab/None, Construction \ Aluminum/Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Exterior Features \ Out Building, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Masonry, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Space Heater, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Country Kitchen, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Oven - Wall, Laundry Location \ Kitchen Area, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ 1 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Carport, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Den, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,873 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1944
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: WN12 327
- Zillow Home ID: 14123400
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-126K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30680 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.2% increase for Winder as a whole. Among 30680 homes, this home is 12.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30680, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Winder, and 173.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30680 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winder.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30680 home values.
|85 W Midland Ave Winder, GA||$82K||2||1||1,325|
|75 W Stephens St Winder, GA||$197K||8||4||3,486|
|81 W Midland Ave Winder, GA||$161K||4||2||2,748|
|209 3rd Ave Winder, GA||$88K||3||1.5||1,272|
|215 3rd Ave Winder, GA||$79K||3||1||1,134|
|W Midland Ave Winder, GA||--||--||--||--|
|69 W Stephens St Winder, GA||$97K||2||1.5||1,619|
|64 W Stephens St Winder, GA||$78K||3||1||1,125|
|206 3rd Ave Winder, GA||$144K||3||2||2,422|
|212 3rd Ave Winder, GA||$133K||5||2||2,042|
|73 W Midland Ave Winder, GA||$274K||4||3||4,150|
|116 N Center St Winder, GA||$203K||3||3||3,702|
|112 N Center St Winder, GA||$124K||3||2.5||2,068|
|106 N Center St Winder, GA||$153K||3||2||2,577|
|102 N Center St Winder, GA||$96K||2||2||1,565|
|98 N Center St Winder, GA||$137K||3||2||2,313|
|253 3rd Ave Winder, GA||$127K||3||2.5||1,999|
|94 N Center St Winder, GA||$136K||3||2||2,253|
|124 N Center St Winder, GA||$134K||3||2||2,232|
|222 3rd Ave Winder, GA||$130K||5||3||1,848|
Nearby Schools in Winder
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!