- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
930 17th Ave, Seattle, WA 981222 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,307 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,234 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $333
- 180 sqft basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 270 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,307 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 7234600823
- Zillow Home ID: 80261215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 930 17th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Minor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% greater than in Seattle, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
- 932 17th Ave Seattle, WA$411K31.51,210
- 934 17th Ave Seattle, WA$442K21.51,228
- 920 17th Ave # B Seattle, WA$534K32.51,820
- 936 17th Ave Seattle, WA$446K31.51,320
- 938 17th Ave Seattle, WA$430K31.51,234
- 940 17th Ave Seattle, WA$444K31.51,306
- 1715 E Spring St Seattle, WA$553K221,440
- 1718 E Spring St Seattle, WA$283K11574
- 920 17th Ave # A Seattle, WA$534K32.51,820
- 929 18th Ave # B Seattle, WA$507K33.51,230
- 922 17th Ave Seattle, WA$460K32.251,460
- 929 18th Ave # A Seattle, WA$523K22.51,350
- 916 17th Ave # B Seattle, WA$536K331,820
- 918 17th Ave Seattle, WA$460K32.251,460
- 1714 E Spring St Seattle, WA$219K11548
- 916 17th Ave # A Seattle, WA$496K32.251,660
- 1100 17th Ave APT 304 Seattle, WA$212KStudio1600
- 1100 17th Ave APT 201 Seattle, WA$4.66M211,100
- 914 17th Ave # B Seattle, WA$540K32.251,820
- 921 18th Ave Seattle, WA$730K----2,920
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!