930 Applewood Ln, Algonquin, IL 601024 beds, 2.5 baths, 10,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $186,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 702 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,125 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1935180004
- Zillow Home ID: 5085002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 930 Applewood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% higher than in Algonquin, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 920 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$164K--21,313
- 940 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$173K321,313
- 1000 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$186K331,700
- 910 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$187K42.52,145
- 930 Prairie Dr Algonquin, IL$165K321,530
- 920 Prairie Dr Algonquin, IL$209K32.52,076
- 940 Prairie Dr Algonquin, IL$182K32.51,818
- 1010 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$166K321,313
- 910 Prairie Dr Algonquin, IL$196K--21,530
- 900 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$162K321,313
- 935 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$211K42.52,145
- 945 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$178K321,313
- 925 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$181K321,313
- 900 Prairie Dr Algonquin, IL$225K--2.52,280
- 1020 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$184K431,406
- 1005 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$155K321,300
- 915 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$176K31.51,725
- 950 Prairie Dr Algonquin, IL$177K32.52,076
- 1015 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$214K42.52,145
- 905 Applewood Ln Algonquin, IL$174K221,313
Nearby Schools in Algonquin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.