This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Master suite, with bathroom in bedroom
- Balcony overlooking pool
- Lots of storage: two closets in the master, coat closet, and outdoor storage on balcony.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer and dryer in-unit
- Kitchen with newer appliances, including glass-top stove, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Separate dining area
- Quiet location
- One covered parking space with plenty of guest parking
- Brand-new air conditioner
- Brand-new flooring
Amenities in the complex include:
-Two pools and two hottubs
- Charcoal grills throughout complex, including one right downstairs from unit.
- Walking distance to Basha's, Walgreen's, and several other restaurants and retail stores, as well as the Cubs spring training home Hohokam Stadium.
- Close drive to ASU, MCC, 202, and US60, and near the lightrail.
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $108,400
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 13720337
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 67785305
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85201 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85201 homes, this home is valued 42.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% greater than in Mesa, and 105% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85201 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85201 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!