930 Spring Forest Rd APT B7, Greenville, NC 278342 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 2002
- 391 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $63,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- MLS #: 110537
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 065461
- Zillow Home ID: 61902570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 930 Spring Forest Road APT B7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27834 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.1% less than in Greenville, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 930 Spring Forest Rd APT B6 Greenville, NC$71K22.51,453
- 930 Spring Forest Rd APT B5 Greenville, NC$55K21.51,041
- 930 Spring Forest Rd APT B4 Greenville, NC$54K21.51,041
- 930 Spring Forest Rd APT B3 Greenville, NC$70K21.51,041
- 930 Spring Forest Rd APT B2 Greenville, NC$56K22.51,041
- 914 Spring Forest Rd APT C1 Greenville, NC$50K211,041
- 930 Spring Forest Rd APT B1 Greenville, NC$70K32.51,453
- 914 Spring Forest Rd APT C2 Greenville, NC$71K22.51,453
- 920 Spring Forest Rd APT L3 Greenville, NC$55K21.51,041
- 920 Spring Forest Rd APT L1 Greenville, NC$55K21.51,041
- 920 Spring Forest Rd APT L4 Greenville, NC$54K21.51,041
- 920 Spring Forest Rd APT L6 Greenville, NC$56K21.51,041
- 920 Spring Forest Rd APT L2 Greenville, NC$70K32.51,453
- 920 Spring Forest Rd APT L5 Greenville, NC$71K21.51,453
- 914 Spring Forest Rd APT C4 Greenville, NC$70K32.51,453
- 920 Spring Forest Rd APT L7 Greenville, NC$70K22.51,453
- 934 Spring Forest Rd APT A7 Greenville, NC$55K21.51,050
- 914 Spring Forest Rd APT C5 Greenville, NC$71K32.51,453
- 914 Spring Forest Rd APT C3 Greenville, NC$55K21.51,041
- 914 Spring Forest Rd APT C6 Greenville, NC$55K21.51,041
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.