- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 735 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $263
- MLS #: 15878405
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances \ None, Building Structure Style \ Other, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooling Type \ None, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Floor Material \ Carpet, Floor Material \ Ceramic Tile, Garage Spaces Total \ 1.0, Heating Type \ Wall Heater, Interior Features \ None (N), Laundry Locations \ Outside, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Features \ Driveway Gate, Parking Type \ Garage - Single Door (N), Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Other, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ No View
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 741 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6156004040
- Zillow Home ID: 21004024
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $164-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90220 home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 6.9% rise for Compton as a whole. Among 90220 homes, this home is 8.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 42.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% higher than in Compton, and 20% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Compton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90220 home values.
|932 W Maple St Compton, CA||$231K||2||1||893|
|928 W Maple St Compton, CA||$275K||2||1||1,202|
|936 W Maple St Compton, CA||$275K||2||1||1,135|
|924 W Maple St Compton, CA||$245K||2||1||809|
|931 W Cedar St Compton, CA||$254K||3||2||980|
|933 W Cedar St Compton, CA||$258K||3||2||980|
|927 W Cedar St Compton, CA||$252K||3||2||980|
|937 W Cedar St Compton, CA||$254K||3||2||980|
|925 W Cedar St Compton, CA||$206K||2||1||703|
|933 W Maple St Compton, CA||$220K||2||1||710|
|920 W Maple St Compton, CA||$230K||2||1||809|
|W Maple St Compton, CA||$232K||2||1||797|
|929 W Maple St Compton, CA||$232K||2||1||797|
|925 W Maple St Compton, CA||$222K||2||1||797|
|923 W Cedar St Compton, CA||$203K||2||1||703|
|935 W Maple St Compton, CA||$261K||2||1||895|
|812 N Dwight Ave Compton, CA||$328K||4||3||1,673|
|816 N Dwight Ave Compton, CA||$302K||2||1||1,256|
|921 W Cedar St Compton, CA||$210K||2||1||771|
|806 N Dwight Ave Compton, CA||$258K||2||1||861|
Nearby Schools in Compton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!