9302 Waterview Rd, Dallas, TX 752182 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
>VERY RARE - inner - city isolated one of a kind VIEW property of White Rock Lake, downtown Dallas skyline, Lakewood Estates and buildings along the Central Expressway corridor.
>STUNNING LIGHT COMPOSITIONS - the view is art in motion as every hour of every day offers a display of different intense colors as the sun and stars move through the seasons
>EQUESTRIANS DREAM -.property abuts White Rock equestrian trail. Ride - in, ride - out of property from equestrian trail and stable your horses.
>SAILING - 2 minute walk to Corinthian Sailing Club, one of the top sailing clubs in the United States
>BATH HOUSE CULTURAL CENTER - 2 minute walk to Bath House Cultural Center for theatre and art exhibits
>JOGGING/BIKING TRAIL - 2 minute walk to run, walk or bike the 9.2 mile trail.
Property consists of a 1947 ranch style home on inner city bluff near Mockingbird Lane and is only 5 miles from downtown Dallas and 4 miles from Highland Park. Rear southwest view overlooks 2,500 acre White Rock Lake Park and abutting acres of a protected wildlife management area and rare/endangered wildflower Blackland Prairie framed by the Lakewood estates, the skyscrapers of downtown Dallas and the Central Expressway corridor. This is not the Peninsula, not Lakewood, but a very rare secluded nature lovers dream at the end of a cul-de-sac abutting a wildlife management area (scores of birds and butterflies) and the rare and endangered flowering Black Land Prairie. Stunning view of sunsets, moonset, stars/planets and lightning storms. Isolated, private, quiet and secure.
For more White Rock Lake info go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRmfiWLexWA&feature=youtu.be
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Park, Water
- ALL PHOTOS TAKEN FROM PROPERTY
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 00000392722000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26747166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9302 Waterview Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.6% lower than in Dallas, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
- 9304 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$500K322,066
- 9300 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$470K432,407
- 9306 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$446K32.52,146
- 9301 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$505K42.53,139
- 9310 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$516K323,272
- 9303 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$631K32.52,508
- 9305 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$654K322,781
- 9311 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$653K33.52,784
- 9314 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$504K--32,631
- 9319 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$883K33.53,450
- 9324 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$540K432,870
- 9321 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$567K322,326
- 9331 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$392K321,822
- 9404 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$372K--3.52,684
- 9403 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$369K322,015
- 9405 Northcliff Dr Dallas, TX$296K322,023
- 9407 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$336K31.51,908
- 9406 Waterview Rd Dallas, TX$245K311,600
- 9411 Northcliff Dr Dallas, TX$388K32.52,538
- 9618 W Lake Highlands Dr Dallas, TX$595K322,085
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.