9303 Ridge Pike, Philadelphia, PA 191285 beds, 4 baths, 13,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 42.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 285 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 1008 sqft
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 33
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 13,516 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot width: 527
- Parcel #: 520015670001
- Zillow Home ID: 10015296
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9303 Ridge Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19128 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.5% higher than in Springfield Township, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19128 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Springfield Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19128 home values.
- Manor Rd Lafayette Hill, PA--------
- Stillwater Dr Pocono Summit, PA$68K111,088
- 10 Andorra Hill Rd Lafayette Hill, PA$561K52.53,812
- 9287 Ridge Pike Philadelphia, PA$287K521,880
- 7 Andorra Hill Rd Lafayette Hill, PA$811K444,114
- 9282 Ridge Pike Philadelphia, PA$194K311,064
- 9307 Ridge Pike Lafayette Hill, PA$335K311,536
- Northwestern Ave Glenside, PA--------
- 9285 Ridge Pike Philadelphia, PA$426K311,701
- 9301 Eagleview Dr Lafayette Hill, PA$362K33.52,252
- 9303 Eagleview Dr Lafayette Hill, PA$349K32.51,928
- 9305 Eagleview Dr Lafayette Hill, PA$354K32.52,018
- 9302 Ridge Pike Phila, PA--------
- 9307 Eagleview Dr Lafayette Hill, PA$400K32.52,437
- 9309 Eagleview Dr Lafayette Hill, PA$410K32.52,256
- 9228 Ridge Pike Philadelphia, PA$281K31.51,520
- 9311 Eagleview Dr Lafayette Hill, PA$333K31.51,996
- 249 Northwestern Ave Philadelphia, PA$2.14M46.56,407
- 9201 Eagleview Dr Lafayette Hill, PA$449K33.52,240
Nearby Schools in Springfield Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.