- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9307 Madison Ave, Cleveland, OH 441023 beds, 2 baths, 1,642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,194 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $30,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 00527035
- Zillow Home ID: 33333483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9307 Madison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cudell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 81.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.8% less than in Cleveland, and 235.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Cudell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cudell home values.
- 2014 W 93rd St APT 1 Cleveland, OH$48K21900
- 2022 W 93rd St Cleveland, OH$49K511,518
- W 93rd St Cleveland, OH--521,752
- 2024 W 93rd St Cleveland, OH$53K622,305
- 2011 W 93rd St Cleveland, OH$41K422,140
- 2026 W 93rd St Cleveland, OH$64K632,495
- 9300 Madison Ave Cleveland, OH$50K311,915
- 2034 W 93rd St Cleveland, OH$41K522,120
- 9492 Madison Ln # 103 Cleveland, OH$98K331,488
- 9496 Madison Ln # 102 Cleveland, OH$96K31.51,488
- 9402 Madison Ave Cleveland, OH$82K312,004
- 2029 W 95th St Cleveland, OH$53K311,585
- 2021 W 93rd St Cleveland, OH$36K211,093
- 2038 W 93rd St Cleveland, OH--311,210
- 1986 W 93rd St Cleveland, OH$36K311,281
- 2023 W 93rd St Cleveland, OH$85K822,962
- 2033 W 95th St Cleveland, OH$47K422,142
- 9205 Madison Ave Cleveland, OH$68K311,336
- 2040 W 93rd St Cleveland, OH--311,468
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.