9309 Cypress Bend Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 3 baths, 3,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 638 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,014 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0594033486
- Zillow Home ID: 44962554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9309 Cypress Bend Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hunters Green market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 86.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% less than in Tampa, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunters Green home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunters Green home values.
- 9307 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$407K43.53,590
- 9311 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$341K432,690
- 9305 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$340K432,715
- 9310 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$316K432,667
- 9308 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$309K432,442
- 9313 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$291K432,518
- 17811 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL$293K432,432
- 9316 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$365K432,865
- 9324 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$298K432,580
- 17813 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL$328K532,886
- 17802 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL$279K432,502
- 9315 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$337K32.52,977
- 17806 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL$398K43.53,529
- 17804 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL$327K432,876
- 17808 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL$369K432,996
- 9317 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$363K432,869
- 17815 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL$268K432,762
- 17812 Eagle Trace St Tampa, FL$361K432,680
- 9319 Cypress Bend Dr Tampa, FL$339K432,599
- 9321 Cypress Bend Dr # 0 Tampa, FL--433,166
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.