931 Brintell St, Pittsburgh, PA 152013 beds, 1 bath, 1,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: May 2011 for $87,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,146 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0081L00054000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11615858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 931 Brintell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stanton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.5% higher than in Pittsburgh, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Stanton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stanton Heights home values.
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
1,834 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
- 937 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$99K31970
- 919 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$116K31.51,318
- 941 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$115K31.5970
- 4216 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$115K421,725
- 947 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$53K311,002
- 4220 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$116K31970
- 4210 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$122K321,691
- 4226 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$114K31.51,142
- 4204 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$120K31.51,350
- 951 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$104K311,036
- 914 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$120K31.51,176
- 4230 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$133K421,612
- 918 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$114K31.51,200
- 930 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$173K31.51,892
- 934 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$110K311,020
- 910 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$153K511,874
- 926 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$125K321,300
- 922 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$111K21.51,156
- 940 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$137K31.51,372
- 4234 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$151K32.51,872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.