931 Marco Pl, Venice, CA 902914 beds, 3 baths, 2,858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1993 for $315,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 4241023023
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20452333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 931 Marco Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 927 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.21M11688
- 935 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.3M21947
- 937 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.33M221,065
- 925 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.53M211,256
- 932 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.43M211,232
- 934 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.42M211,296
- 941 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.88M432,094
- 928 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.19M22992
- 938 Superba Ave Venice, CA$2.04M332,460
- 932 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.23M21856
- 934 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.52M331,176
- 924 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.33M21780
- 942 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.68M321,820
- 923 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.84M422,084
- 920 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.42M221,302
- 938 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.48M221,761
- 945 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.97M331,728
- 920 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.3M31962
- 946 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.42M321,060
- 916 Marco Pl Venice, CA$1.39M211,076
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.