- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
931 N 4th St, Sheboygan, WI 530813 beds, 1 bath, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 1 space
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 59281105510
- Zillow Home ID: 52362527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 931 N 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Sheboygan, and 4.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53081 home values.
- 925 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$134K32.52,045
- 327 Ontario Ave Sheboygan, WI$98K31.51,352
- 919 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$91K311,400
- 1001 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$97K31.51,611
- 321 Ontario Ave Sheboygan, WI$219K322,644
- 915 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$92K421,933
- 1007 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$79K421,674
- 328 Ontario Ave Sheboygan, WI$133K31.51,218
- 907 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$58K522,030
- 932 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$111K311,536
- 926 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$89K322,114
- 1013 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$94K31.51,616
- 320 Ontario Ave Sheboygan, WI$81K421,952
- 317 Ontario Ave Sheboygan, WI$213K222,273
- 918 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$53K321,505
- 406 Ontario Ave Sheboygan, WI$103K31.51,296
- 322 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$87K321,466
- 903 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$72K41.51,759
- 328 Niagara Ave Sheboygan, WI$96K321,777
- 916 N 4th St Sheboygan, WI$73K311,547
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!