- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
931 Nicholson St, Houston, TX 770081 bed, 1 bath, 384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2010
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 384 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0202340000048
- Zillow Home ID: 27761957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 931 Nicholson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.1% less than in Houston Metro, and 0.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 77008 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 933 Nicholson St Houston, TX$683K32.52,812
- 927 Nicholson St Houston, TX$514K222,039
- 936 Herkimer St Houston, TX--4--5,734
- 802 W 10th St Houston, TX--221,120
- 924 Herkimer St Houston, TX$391K33.52,275
- 925 Nicholson St Houston, TX$387K33.52,275
- 923 Nicholson St Houston, TX$222K11888
- 922 Herkimer St Houston, TX$210K21970
- 921 Nicholson St Houston, TX$246K321,320
- 929 Herkimer St Houston, TX$493K322,162
- 931 Herkimer St Houston, TX$508K32.52,160
- 927 Herkimer St Houston, TX$521K32.52,724
- 920 Herkimer St Houston, TX$235K21672
- 925 Herkimer St Houston, TX--21580
- 1002 Herkimer St Houston, TX$371K332,032
- 720 W 10th St Houston, TX$764K32.53,402
- 1001 Nicholson St Houston, TX$373K331,998
- 902 W 10th St Houston, TX$243K311,128
- 923 Herkimer St Houston, TX$475K32.51,879
- 1004 Herkimer St Houston, TX$375K332,223
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.