- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
931 Onaha St, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,082 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,855 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $750,000
- Parking: 2 spaces, 402 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,082 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 1350350110000
- Zillow Home ID: 611920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 931 Onaha Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Honolulu, and 1.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 4998 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.27M443,090
- 1079 Noio St Honolulu, HI$1.74M432,937
- 915 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$1.73M431,824
- 4990 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.77M442,091
- 1078 Noio St Honolulu, HI$3.35M44.53,732
- 938 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$2.08M432,547
- 1071 Noio St Honolulu, HI$1.68M531,874
- 926 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$2.07M432,384
- 4980 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.69M321,686
- 1068 Noio St Honolulu, HI$2.17M521,760
- 918 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$2.06M72.51,840
- 905 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$1.89M92.52,709
- 1065 Noio St Honolulu, HI$3.97M555,291
- 4429 Kilauea Ave Honolulu, HI$2.02M532,732
- 4970 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.27M44.54,026
- 1069 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$1.75M322,598
- 4993 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.85M542,318
- 4997 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.17M643,258
- 904 Onaha St Honolulu, HI$2.22M442,732
- 4419 Kilauea Ave Honolulu, HI$1.85M322,815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.