- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
931 W 200 N, Provo, UT 846012 beds, 753 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 352 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 753 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 040740009
- Zillow Home ID: 11888185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 931 W 200 N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65% greater than in Provo, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Provo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84601 home values.
- 943 W 200 N Provo, UT$131K41.75608
- 175 N 900 W Provo, UT$201K422,276
- 193 N 900 W Provo, UT$149K311,464
- 955 W 200 N Provo, UT$136K21687
- 930 W 200 N Provo, UT$136K311,550
- 910 W 200 N Provo, UT$122K31801
- 972 W 200 N Provo, UT$172K31.51,315
- 965 W 200 N Provo, UT$173K42945
- 946 W 200 N Provo, UT$122K11490
- 233 N 900 W Provo, UT$198K431,654
- 989 W 200 N Provo, UT$122K11625
- 243 N 900 W Provo, UT$136K411,300
- 891 W 200 N Provo, UT$183K421,728
- 222 N 1000 W Provo, UT$151K311,367
- 890 W 200 N Provo, UT$149K11.75959
- 170 N 1000 W Provo, UT$152K221,302
- 172 N 900 W Provo, UT$343K642,884
- 158 N 1000 W Provo, UT$150K31.51,190
- 190 N 1000 W Provo, UT$161K421,836
- 240 N 1000 W Provo, UT$224K5--2
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.