- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 276 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,975 all time views
- 76 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $1,179,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Clean Air Certified, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Masonry Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Fireplace, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ Possible, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 185041022000
- Zillow Home ID: 19374220
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $850K-1.46M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93924 home values will increase 9.3% next year, compared to a 8.6% increase for Carmel Valley as a whole. Among 93924 homes, this home is 36.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93924, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Carmel Valley, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93924 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93924 home values.
|929 W Carmel Valley Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.58M||4||2.5||3,510|
|931 W Carmel Valley Rd # A Carmel Valley, CA||$1.27M||3||2.5||2,968|
|933 W Carmel Valley Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.18M||5||3||2,729|
|927 W Carmel Valley Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.16M||3||2.5||2,683|
|16 Scarlett Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.38M||4||4||3,156|
|15 Scarlett Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$870K||2||2||1,618|
|17 Scarlett Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$2.82M||7||4||6,240|
|19 Scarlett Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$2.1M||4||3||4,217|
|11 Scarlett Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.21M||4||4||2,592|
|14 Scarlett Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$576K||1||1||424|
|1 Ronnoco Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.51M||3||2||1,751|
|12 Scarlett Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$804K||1||2||1,419|
|938 W Carmel Valley Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.11M||4||2.5||2,265|
|8 Scarlett Rd # C Carmel Valley, CA||$1.01M||2||1||2,144|
|24 Scarlett Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$2.14M||7||5||4,557|
|20 Scarlett Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$2.47M||2||4.5||5,442|
|10 Scarlett Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$2.77M||6||7||4,153|
|935 W Carmel Valley Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$674K||--||--||975|
|14D Scarlett Rd # D Carmel Valley, CA||$978K||3||1||2,085|
|937 W Carmel Valley Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$598K||1||1||865|
Nearby Schools in Carmel Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!