931 Wave Ave, Moss Beach, CA 940384 beds, 2 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $302
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 037154220
- Zillow Home ID: 15533985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 931 Wave Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% less than in Moss Beach, and 38.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moss Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94038 home values.
- 620 Vue De Mar Ave Moss Beach, CA$729K211,390
- 940 Wave Ave Moss Beach, CA$734K321,740
- 600 Vue De Mar Ave Moss Beach, CA$892K332,220
- 630 Vue De Mar Ave Moss Beach, CA$901K431,860
- 920 Wave Ave Moss Beach, CA$753K321,740
- 961 Wave Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.07M32.51,850
- 640 Vue De Mar Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.12M532,500
- 621 Terrace Ave Moss Beach, CA$696K321,410
- 910 Wave Ave Moss Beach, CA$851K322,158
- 601 Vue De Mar Ave Moss Beach, CA$571K11700
- 615 Vue De Mar Ave Moss Beach, CA$717K------
- 650 Vue De Mar Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.05M32.52,260
- 960 Wave Ave Moss Beach, CA$906K332,240
- 625 Vue De Mar Ave Moss Beach, CA$874K421,950
- 929 Etheldore St Moss Beach, CA$930K432,140
- 945 Etheldore St Moss Beach, CA$701K321,230
- 620 Terrace Ave Moss Beach, CA$804K32.51,920
- 919 Etheldore St Moss Beach, CA$830K432,160
- 635 Vue De Mar Ave Moss Beach, CA$698K321,120
- 909 Etheldore St Moss Beach, CA$836K432,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.