931 Wilmington Ave, Baltimore, MD 212233 beds, 1 bath, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,496 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2108A043
- Zillow Home ID: 36545548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 931 Wilmington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morrell Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.2% less than in Baltimore, and 123.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Morrell Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morrell Park home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,680 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 929 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$43K------
- 927 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$44K------
- 933 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$155K--1.51,827
- 939 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$149K31.51,536
- 915 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$185K321,780
- 3001 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD--------
- 941 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$165K--2.5960
- 938 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--1.51,850
- 940 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$132K--11,664
- Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$194K--22,255
- Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$42K--11,260
- 3008 Benson Ave Baltimore, MD$144K--11,304
- 914 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$185K--1.51,350
- 905 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$86K--11,295
- 1001 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$170K331,986
- 903 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$123K--1.51,708
- 1003 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$86K--11,024
- 1000 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$141K--1.51,366
- 1005 Wilmington Ave Baltimore, MD$85K--11,024
- 923 Desoto Rd Baltimore, MD$91K--11,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.