9310 Littlefield St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 1,033 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $79,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 462 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,033 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22026547
- Zillow Home ID: 88575786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9310 Littlefield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Barton-McFarland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Detroit, and 388.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Barton-McFarland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barton-McFarland home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,518 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1935
- Studio, 1 baths
- 9302 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$40K--11,696
- 9318 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$31K--1912
- 9324 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$58K--1.51,350
- 9330 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$36K------
- 9286 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$36K3--1,574
- Littlefield St Detroit, MI$27K--1.51,309
- Littlefield St Detroit, MI$64K--2.51,493
- 9278 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$56K--1.51,222
- 9352 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$27K--1.51,334
- 9272 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$55K31.51,372
- 9317 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$43K--1928
- 9303 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$42K--22,028
- 9303 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$56K311,400
- 9319 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$47K------
- 9311 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$41K--1.51,412
- 9311 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$61K--11,166
- 9325 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$40K311,289
- 9325 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$28K--1877
- 9358 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$27K--1.51,309
- 9264 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$53K--1.51,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!