9313 Doheny Rd, Beverly Hills, CA 902103 beds, 3 baths, 2,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,900,000
- Price/sqft: $779
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4392015034
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 20535073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9313 Doheny Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.4% greater than in West Hollywood, and 112.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90210 home values.
- 1114 La Collina Dr Beverly Hills, CA$2.04M332,110
- 9313 Doheny Rd Beverly Hills, CA$2.71M332,440
- 9329 Doheny Rd Beverly Hills, CA$2.64M342,510
- 1120 La Collina Dr Beverly Hills, CA$8.47M89.510,000
- 1111 Sierra Alta Way West Hollywood, CA$12.5M7710,000
- 1115 Sierra Alta Way Los Angeles, CA$9.18M7--10,000
- 1107 La Collina Dr Beverly Hills, CA$2.77M443,513
- 1116 La Collina Dr Beverly Hills, CA$2.93M243,061
- 9331 Doheny Rd Beverly Hills, CA$2.12M232,344
- 1111 Sierra Alta Way West Hollywood, CA$5.97M7710,000
- 1117 Sierra Alta Way Los Angeles, CA$3.13M34.53,352
- 810 N Sierra Dr Beverly Hills, CA$6.69M575,024
- 1111 La Collina Dr Beverly Hills, CA$3.04M453,600
- 9337 Doheny Rd Beverly Hills, CA$2.18M232,372
- 808 N Sierra Dr Beverly Hills, CA$4.82M343,113
- 1129 Sierra Alta Way Los Angeles, CA$5M55.54,469
- 1118 Sierra Alta Way Los Angeles, CA$2.59M433,612
- 1121 La Collina Dr Beverly Hills, CA$3.07M4--4,000
- 1139 Sierra Alta Way Los Angeles, CA$2.19M332,666
- 1120 La Collina Dr Beverly Hills, CA$7.22M797,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.