9315 Greens Pt, San Antonio, TX 782504 beds, 2 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,245 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 471 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 190130900180
- Zillow Home ID: 26466272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9315 Greens Pt
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78250 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78250 home values.
- 9311 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$161K422,402
- 9319 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$108K321,378
- 9312 Charter Pt San Antonio, TX$110K321,301
- 9316 Charter Pt San Antonio, TX$118K32.51,681
- 9308 Charter Pt San Antonio, TX$135K32.51,620
- 9307 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$113K321,371
- 9323 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$113K321,340
- 9314 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$118K321,452
- 9318 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$126K421,630
- 9320 Charter Pt San Antonio, TX$122K321,417
- 9310 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$107K321,238
- 9304 Charter Pt San Antonio, TX$120K321,520
- 9322 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$121K321,350
- 9327 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$113K321,371
- 9306 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$118K32.51,478
- 9303 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$113K321,291
- 9326 Greens Pt San Antonio, TX$125K32.51,506
- 9324 Charter Pt San Antonio, TX$122K321,596
- 8302 Braespoint San Antonio, TX$119K321,417
- 9300 Charter Pt San Antonio, TX$144K32.52,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.