- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 13,101 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 980 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ See Remarks, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Bonus room location \ L, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ PB, Style \ 16, View \ City, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7129304105
- Zillow Home ID: 49016987
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-440K.
Market guideZillow predicts Rainier Beach home values will rise 9.5% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Rainier Beach homes, this home is valued 9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rainier Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 321.4% higher than in Seattle, and 293.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rainier Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rainier Beach home values.
|9323 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$274K||3||2||1,680|
|9315 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$370K||4||2.5||2,400|
|9331 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$329K||3||2||1,400|
|9309 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$257K||2||1||1,190|
|9335 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$272K||3||1||1,270|
|5317 S Fletcher St Seattle, WA||$307K||2||1.5||1,760|
|9320 53rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$366K||4||2.25||2,340|
|9324 53rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$220K||2||1||830|
|5309 S Fletcher St Seattle, WA||$384K||5||3||2,580|
|9341 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$264K||5||2||1,410|
|9314 53rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$296K||5||1.5||1,540|
|9330 53rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$276K||3||1||1,530|
|9320 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$253K||3||1||1,120|
|5401 S Fletcher St Seattle, WA||$365K||3||2.25||2,220|
|9334 53rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$333K||3||1.5||2,060|
|9326 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$371K||3||2.75||2,260|
|9314 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$307K||3||1||1,750|
|9308 53rd Ave S Seattle, WA||$254K||2||1||1,310|
|9345 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$259K||2||1||1,510|
|9330 54th Ave S Seattle, WA||$369K||5||3||2,250|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!