- Built in 2006
- 213 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,481 all time views
- 47 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 100 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $236,270
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 21318434
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Type \ Residential, Trans Type \ Sale, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Sq Ft Source \ Appraisal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Exterior \ Other, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Foundation \ Slab, Exterior \ Brick, Interior \ WetBar, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Monthly, Lot Information \ Corner, Architectural Style \ Contemp, Appliances \ MicroHood, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, Porch \ Balcony, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator-Bar, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Lot Information \ Not In Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Utility Options \ Gas Available, Master Bedroom Description \ Handicp Access, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Contingency \ Backup Pending Inspection, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Center Island, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Porch \ Open Porch, Equipment \ Elevator Common, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Great Room, Garage Parking Other \ Guest Parking Premises, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Handicap Accessible, Garage Parking Other \ Guest Street Parking, Equipment \ Security Alarm Monitored, Condo Description Location \ Building Private Entry, Condo Description Location \ Ground Level, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 491101247013015101
- Zillow Home ID: 79609046
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-208K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46202 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 40% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 932 Broadway St|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.