- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 802 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $84
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $246,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- MLS #: TR15107420
- Parking: 2 spaces, 393 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ Two Level, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, EntryLocation \ Ground Level No Steps, EatingArea \ Area, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, LotFeatures \ Yard, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, Rooms \ Family Room, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Laundry \ On Upper Level, Parking \ Garage - Front Entry, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, CommonWalls \ End Unit, Laundry \ Washer Hookup, Floor \ Sheet Vinyl, Parking \ Garage - Two Door, LastChangeType \ New Listing, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, Appliances \ Gas Stove, CommunityFeatures \ Storm Drains, InteriorFeatures \ Copper Plumbing Full, SeniorYN \ 0
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,874 sqft
- Parcel #: 122551064
- Zillow Home ID: 17787406
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $335-423K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Corona Hills home values will increase 13.1% next year, compared to a 11.7% rise for Corona as a whole. Among Corona Hills homes, this home is 10.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Corona Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.9% higher than in Corona, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Corona Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Corona Hills home values.
Nearby Schools in Corona
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.