932 Court Way, San Diego, CA 921034 beds, 3 baths, 3,486 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 48 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $775
- MLS #: 140041541
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Security System
- View: Park
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,486 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 4440311600
- Zillow Home ID: 16952433
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 932 Court Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% lower than in San Diego, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Hills home values.
- 947 Court Way San Diego, CA$1.13M42.52,346
- 921 Court Way San Diego, CA$1.24M63.52,714
- 922 Court Way San Diego, CA$1.15M422,392
- 4361 Hawk St San Diego, CA$639K21.51,320
- 4388 Hawk St San Diego, CA$890K321,954
- Hawk St San Diego, CA--------
- 4395 Hawk St San Diego, CA$1.2M42.52,708
- 4351 Hawk St San Diego, CA$660K221,054
- 4364 Hawk St San Diego, CA$749K221,371
- 907 Court Way San Diego, CA$1.16M41.52,438
- 4396 Arcadia Dr San Diego, CA$818K21.51,152
- 4349 Hawk St San Diego, CA$638K21978
- 4352 Hawk St San Diego, CA$656K221,100
- 4355 Hawk St San Diego, CA$896K422,117
- 4394 Arcadia Dr San Diego, CA$1.54M453,390
- 4315 Avalon Dr San Diego, CA$1.71M433,133
- 4343 Hawk St San Diego, CA$985K322,400
- 4353 Hawk St San Diego, CA$659K211,092
- 4311 Avalon Dr San Diego, CA$945K321,941
- 4309 Avalon Dr San Diego, CA$1.27M442,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.