932 Delbert Way, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 2 baths, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,888 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $224
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 430 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 26403059
- Zillow Home ID: 19576515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 932 Delbert Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% greater than in San Jose, and 32.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 934 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$617K221,386
- 930 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$663K32.51,614
- 936 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$591K21.51,176
- 928 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$571K221,386
- 938 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$609K221,386
- 935 Northrup St San Jose, CA$629K221,386
- 937 Northrup St San Jose, CA$570K21.51,176
- 933 Northrup St San Jose, CA$675K32.51,614
- 924 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$1.57M----4,754
- 940 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$671K32.51,614
- 939 Northrup St San Jose, CA$587K221,386
- 931 Northrup St San Jose, CA$579K221,386
- 941 Northrup St San Jose, CA$606K221,386
- 942 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$576K21.51,176
- 923 Northrup St San Jose, CA$1.33M----4,754
- 943 Northrup St San Jose, CA$661K32.51,614
- 931 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$549K221,386
- 933 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$588K32.51,614
- 929 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$508K21.51,176
- 918 Delbert Way San Jose, CA$1.38M----5,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.