- Lot: 4,748 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 3,066 all time views
- HOA Fee: $226
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,900,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $628
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 490 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Two-Way, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Cape Cod, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,025 sqft
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 095380200
- Zillow Home ID: 15618346
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.18-1.86M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94065 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94065 homes, this home is valued 80.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% greater than in Redwood City, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Carlmont High (assigned)9-124.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!