932 Knox Ln, Batavia, IL 605104 beds, 4 baths, 3,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $379,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Floor size: 3,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1223451014
- Zillow Home ID: 51677538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 932 Knox Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% less than in Chicago Metro, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60510 home values.
- 940 Knox Ln Batavia, IL$410K------
- 924 Knox Ln Batavia, IL$397K433,630
- 937 S Raddant Rd Batavia, IL$202K------
- 948 Knox Ln Batavia, IL$414K------
- 947 S Raddant Rd Batavia, IL$256K------
- 916 Knox Ln Batavia, IL$446K------
- 931 S Raddant Rd Batavia, IL$269K342,436
- 925 Knox Ln Batavia, IL$457K------
- 957 S Raddant Rd Batavia, IL$239K------
- 921 S Raddant Rd Batavia, IL$216K------
- 941 Knox Ln Batavia, IL$426K------
- 908 Knox Ln Batavia, IL$698K44.54,200
- 981 Lexington Ln Batavia, IL$445K------
- 902 Hodge Ln Batavia, IL$402K433,080
- 991 Lexington Ln Batavia, IL$443K------
- 949 Knox Ln Batavia, IL$440K------
- 911 S Raddant Rd Batavia, IL$243K------
- 900 Knox Ln Batavia, IL$409K42.53,500
- 957 Knox Ln Batavia, IL$417K------
- 916 Hodge Ln Batavia, IL$611K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.