932 Sakura Dr, San Jose, CA 951122 beds, 3 baths, 1,626 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $182
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 24979028
- Zillow Home ID: 69301943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 932 Sakura Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% greater than in San Jose, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 928 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$559K32.51,646
- 936 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$568K331,404
- 940 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$606K441,675
- 944 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$608K441,675
- 948 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$555K331,404
- 964 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$555K231,626
- 900 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$601K32.51,646
- 968 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$561K331,404
- 972 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$611K341,675
- 960 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$596K331,646
- 904 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$561K22.51,626
- 952 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$568K22.51,626
- 908 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$547K331,404
- 976 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$595K441,675
- 912 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$605K341,675
- 980 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$567K331,404
- 956 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$582K321,646
- 916 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$559K331,404
- 984 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$598K441,675
- 920 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA$577K231,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!