- Built in 2005
- Views: 2,962 all time views
- HOA Fee: $182
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $600,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $369
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 24979028
- Zillow Home ID: 69301943
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $525-615K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 11.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in San Jose, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|928 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$618K||3||2.5||1,646|
|936 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$580K||3||3||1,404|
|940 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$620K||4||4||1,675|
|944 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$620K||4||4||1,675|
|948 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$565K||3||3||1,404|
|964 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$616K||2||3||1,626|
|900 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$620K||3||2.5||1,646|
|968 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$576K||3||3||1,404|
|972 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$633K||3||4||1,675|
|960 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$617K||3||3||1,646|
|904 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$610K||2||2.5||1,626|
|952 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$614K||2||2.5||1,626|
|908 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$590K||3||3||1,404|
|976 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$619K||4||4||1,675|
|912 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$621K||3||4||1,675|
|980 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$575K||3||3||1,404|
|956 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$619K||3||2||1,646|
|916 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$569K||3||3||1,404|
|984 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$614K||4||4||1,675|
|920 Sakura Dr San Jose, CA||$612K||2||3||1,626|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!