9320 Los Lagos Cir S, Granite Bay, CA 957464 beds, 3 baths, 4,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 42 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $735,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 920 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,002 sqft
- Parcel #: 036250040000
- Zillow Home ID: 17669347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9320 Los Lagos Cir S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95746 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Granite Bay, and 26.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95746 home values.
- 9320 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$1.37M444,458
- 9340 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$926K43.5--
- 9340 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$983K43.53,540
- 9340 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$985K43.53,540
- 9300 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$947K43.54,220
- 9305 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$1.37M44.55,220
- 9280 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$1.16M434,300
- 9305 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$1.24M455,220
- 9126 Eden Oak Cir Granite Bay, CA$1.22M65.56,288
- 9130 Eden Oak Cir Granite Bay, CA$1.24M346,390
- 9260 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$1.38M564,856
- 9120 Eden Oak Cir Granite Bay, CA$944K43.54,000
- 9265 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$1.05M44.54,322
- 9380 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$1.49M44.54,676
- 5655 Los Posas Way Granite Bay, CA$1.43M33.54,357
- 5646 Via Avion Granite Bay, CA$1.32M556,130
- 9240 Los Lagos Cir S Granite Bay, CA$922K433,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.