- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9320 Thornwood Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462504 beds, 3 baths, 2,922 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 814 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,922 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 490215119002000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1137966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9320 Thornwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46250 home values.
- 9314 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$151K--1.51,930
- 9326 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$173K42.52,804
- 9402 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$158K42.51,852
- 9308 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$127K41.51,780
- 5954 Allisonwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$140K--1.51,792
- 9313 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K32.51,688
- 9319 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$137K42.51,832
- 5960 Allisonwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$168K--1.52,256
- 9325 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$151K432,544
- 9410 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$135K--1.51,832
- 5948 Allisonwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$152K--1.51,920
- 9401 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$162K42.52,688
- 9307 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$186K42.52,688
- 9416 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$129K--1.52,082
- 6002 Allisonwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$166K--1.52,188
- 9409 Thornwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$145K--1.51,988
- 6022 Thornwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$139K--1.51,732
- 6021 Thornwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$160K--1.51,954
- 5942 Allisonwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$162K--1.52,192
- 5951 Allisonwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$153K--21,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.