9322A Richmond Rd, Bangor, PA 180134 beds, 2 baths, 2,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 13.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $187,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,228 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: F11 7 8 0117
- Zillow Home ID: 10091388
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9322A Richmond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 142.6% greater than in Lower Mt Bethel Township, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Mt Bethel Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18013 home values.
Nearby Schools in Lower Mt Bethel Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Third Street Elementary K-3 2.8 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292