- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
933 Iiwi St, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 2 baths, 2,567 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Jan 1994 for $780,000
- Parking: 2 spaces, 390 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,567 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 1350310530000
- Zillow Home ID: 611728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 933 Iiwi Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waialae-Kahala market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% lower than in Honolulu, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 925 Iiwi St Honolulu, HI$1.77MStudio--1,515
- 941 Iiwi St Honolulu, HI$2.02M43.53,190
- 940 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$3.05M54.54,656
- 944 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$1.77M62.52,373
- 928 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$1.74M32.51,566
- 917 Iiwi St Honolulu, HI$3.8M55.55,358
- 934 Iiwi St Honolulu, HI$1.91M33.52,984
- 4539 Farmers Rd Honolulu, HI$2.19M532,977
- 926 Iiwi St Honolulu, HI$1.76M631,679
- 942 Iiwi St Honolulu, HI$2.4M53.53,023
- 952 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$3.85M566,233
- 918 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$2.5M454,722
- 918 Iiwi St Honolulu, HI$2.21M64.53,832
- 948 Iiwi St Honolulu, HI$2.01M631,968
- 905 Iiwi St Honolulu, HI$3.36M55.56,318
- 4690 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.07M543,407
- 647 Ulumaika St Honolulu, HI$2.69M44.54,681
- 904 Iiwi St Honolulu, HI$3.33M45.55,166
- 941 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$2.59M44.55,016
- 935 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$1.78M531,655
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.